New Beginnings in 2010!

Well, the 2009 Holiday Season is officially over and with that.... comes a new year which promises to bring beautiful things to Grace "A Place of Restoration".
After opening the second week in October, I have been welcomed so warmly by my fellow merchants in Rocheport, Missouri and have definitely planted my "roots" in this beautiful town.

The store is full of such fantastic finds! I travel, hunting high and low for just the right pieces to bring to you in order to put your personal "stamp" on your rooms. Currently, my favorite pieces include a white wood carved victorian easel, an antique sandstone horse statue, beautiful 6 feet tall stained glass windows and more doors than you could ever begin to open!

We'll be hosting our first "Event" Weekend January 8-10th starting at 9am. Come early for the best selection- all merchandise is first come, first served. I'll be hosting an Event Weekend the second weekend of every month. Shopping is friday and saturday 9am -6pm and Sunday 10-5pm.
Saturday, January 9th, will include an opportunity to take part in a decorating workshop in which I'll discuss color, design and using accessories to enhance your interiors. Reservations are required and tickets are prepaid, non-refundable. Space is limited, so be sure to visit our website http://www.graceplace.biz/ to obtain information about workshop reservations and payment.
Inside Columbia's January Issue features an article entitled "The Transformers". How fortunate I am that my business is featured in this article!
May your 2010 bring abundance in your life- love, beauty and thankfulness.
Karla Winchester
Owner
Grace "A Place of Restoration"

No comments:

Post a Comment