Many of you have inquired as to if I have children. Yes, I am delighted to share with you that I am the proud mother of a son and two precious daughters. My son lives in southern California and the girls are closer to home! They are truly my support, help in many ways and when it comes right down to it.... my inspirations!

Today has been an exciting day! We just received a shipment of new treasures which we're diligently working to price and put out for your "treasure hunting" pleasure. The european carousel horse has arrived and is beautifully appointed in our center room.

I'm going to be putting blue ribbons on many items and starting wednesday, will be offering 10% off all blue ribbon items. Such a great time to acquire that larger ticket item you've wanted for so long.... or a small treasure ... perhaps a gift for father's day, summer wedding, etc..

Blessings to you and take a moment to put your feet up and sip a nice cool glass of lemonade:)

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment