Blessings and Growth...


Wow! It's hard to believe that this first year since opening Grace "A Place of Restoration" is almost over!! So many visitors, customers, conversations, creative ideas, yummy desserts and coffees..... such blessings that God has provided to me as well as all who have experienced a visit to our store in Rocheport.
As I reflect upon this past year, I am so thankful for having the opportunity to use my passion for design and creativity by creating such a beautiful place. My inspiration for doing so is my continued amazement at the magic of restoration, finding salvaged items, unique one-of-a-kind treasures, things that others might render "useless" and "taking them in for a make-over, a redo, a transformation of sorts.
My prayers and wishes for all of our customers and visitors for 2011 is that you may experience tiny transformations this coming year, recognize them, embrace them and see the beauty of all things possible.
Blessings,
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment